A juried art show is a competition in which artists work judged by two local Kansas City jurors who are working artists. They convene to specifically judge the participants efforts by a 5 question set criteria dependent upon the nature of the theme of the show. In a juried competition the artists compete against each other for inclusion in the show and representation by our gallery.
A group show is a showing in which there is a call to art and all artwork (deemed appropriate for the gallery) is accepted, up to a certain amount of art pieces. Some shows will have artwork size requirements. Usually, a theme will accompany each show.
- Submit up to three pieces, any medium.
- 2D artwork cannot exceed 16×20 square feet overall. We suggest small format and a price range under $1000
- 3D artwork cannot exceed 3 square feet at base or weigh over 50 lbs.
- We do not accept copies or giclees of artwork, only originals.
- Must be 15 to enter unless special permission
- $15 non refundable entry fee must be included with each entry, up to three per artist.
LIABILITY, SALES, REGARDING WORK SUBMITTED
- All reasonable care will be taken but insurance is responsibility of the artist
- Artist agrees to 18% donation to Paper Birch Landing upon any sales. Indicate clearly on form if Not For Sale
- If sold, piece can be removed from show and artist can replace with another of similar type and size.
Fill out the submission form and upload your image(s)