SUBMIT YOUR ART!
Click here to fill out the form and upload your image(s)
Top selected entries will be showcased and for sale in the gallery for the month of the show. Winning artists will receive an opening night gala reception and an artist speak night where the artists will speak about their work to the community.
- Submit up to three pieces, any medium.
- 2D artwork cannot exceed 4ft by 3 feet overall. We suggest small format but are open to large pieces. If work is larger, it will still be considered.
- 3D artwork cannot exceed 3 square feet at base or weigh over 50 lbs.
- We do not accept copies or giclees of artwork, only originals.(Photography – we do accept copies and prints) (Artists are welcome to show prints along side the original)
- Must be 15 to enter unless special permission
- $15 non refundable entry fee must be included with each entry, up to three per artist.
- If out of the states of Kansas and Missouri, you must supply shipping to and from the gallery.
- If in the states of Kansas and Missouri, drop off times will be emailed to you if your art work is accepted.
Our Jurors are local Kansas City Artists and Art Professionals – typically with a background of working in the Arts in the area or holding a degree in art or art history. One to Two Jurors will select the artwork for all Jury Shows. Open Shows will be judged by Gallery Staff.
LIABILITY, SALES, REGARDING WORK SUBMITTED
- All reasonable care will be taken but insurance is responsibility of the artist
- Artist agrees to 25% donation to Paper Birch Landing upon any sales. Indicate clearly on form if Not For Sale
- If sold, piece can be removed from show and artist can replace with another of similar type and size.